- The 9000 Series peristaltic pumps are equipped to be used in many settings from the small home based businesses to the large factory floor. Applications range from continuous flow to measured dispenses. The pump can be integrated into existing production lines or simply used stand alone.
- The 9000 Series is fully programmable and can be operated manually or with a PC through a RS-232 communication port. PC cable and software offered as accessories.
- Dispense and withdrawal pumping
- Quick change pumping heads to quickly switch between fluids.
- Learn and Repeat™ mode to improve dispense productivity.
- Slow down mode to improve accuracy of dispenses
- Anti-Drip mode to stop oozing after dispenses
- Calibration mode to improve accuracy: Under 3% error.
- Power Failure Mode: Restarts the Pumping Program after a power interruption
- Programmable dispense volumes. Store and select from up to 40 Dispenses.
- Selectable volume units of mL or oz.
- Selectable pumping rate units of mL/min, mL/sec, oz/min, oz/sec, or dispense a volume over a set time.
- Programming mode for complex pumping applications and interaction with external devices.
- Foot Switch control available.
- RS-232 bi-directional control for complete control from a PC. Network up to 100 pumps and other devices.
- Digital logic input: TTL I/O with software filtered control inputs to eliminate glitches and ringing on the control inputs. Configurable TTL operational trigger for foot switches and other devices.
- Audible alarm.
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- Non-volatile memory of all operating parameters and pumping program
- Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 7 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- Two year warranty
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 pump series
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Other tubing, supplies and accessories sold separately.
Available Model & Firmware Options: